What is Power Flushing?
- Process of removing or ‘flushing out’ accumulated sludge deposits from central heating systems.
- A Powerflush can make a central heating system
- More efficient
- Helps you save money
- Avoid expensive repairs
- Over the lifespan of a central heating system ‘sludge’ will accumulate and can potentially have disastrous consequences on the efficiency of the system.
- High fuel bills and replacement parts to the system are unavoidable if internal corrosion is allowed to take place. Powerflushing can help prevent this.
- The build up of ‘sludge’ in a hot water central heating system is inevitable no matter what fuel source is used.
How is a Power Flush done?
- Usually carried out in a day on residential properties, commercial buildings may take longer.
- Our Power Flush unit is connected to your pump or radiators . The Power Flush machine will then flush your system through with chemicals which loosen the sludge.
- You will be left with clean radiators and pipes, rust protected and will prolong the life of your entire central heating system as well as lowering fuel bills.
- Improves central heating efficiency
- Prevents build up of ‘sludge’ in the system
- Extends the life of boiler and radiators
- Improves water circulation
- Reduces boiler noise
- Heating up times are reduced
- Hotter radiators working to full capacity
- Savings on fuel bills
- Can be done in just one day or less for most residential properties
We are a family run small business, so our price reflects value for money in the market. Prices are very competitive and it’s a good investment given that an entire new system could be up to £5000. Call for a no obligation quote.
What we will give you….
- A certificate proving and guaranteeing the inner cleanliness of your system
- A competitive price package
- An improved efficiency in your central heating system.